Our showroom and retail sales position during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
When specifying security and safety products Custom Fire and Security prefer to meet with our customers so that we can assess your needs and build a bespoke safety and security solution to effectively reduce any risk – this is why we do not offer an online shop.
Customers have always been welcomed at our retail showroom in Verwood, to see our products, view demonstrations of the systems and applications, and purchase equipment, however with the current lockdown situation we unfortunately are unable to accept any visitors to our showroom and offices. This does not mean we cannot continue to provide our services and supply security and safety products.
As a security and safety technology company we embrace and encourage the use of the latest technology in our work. We are pleased to be able to offer our customers a virtual survey and support service so that we can continue to specify and supply home protection and safety systems.
Our “self-install” wireless security system can be sent to your home or business and easily installed with basic DIY skills. Using video conferencing technology, we can survey your property and specify the system that conforms to the highest level of compliance standards and even though not fitted by our engineers, it will provide you with a high level of security.
Our systems use high security wireless technology – no need to run wires, just fit the sensors and the bell box and plug in the control panel are your property is protected.
Virtual Survey and Delivery
The steps to accessing the system:
- Call us on 01202 825065 to speak with one our security specialist
- We will arrange a time to video conference with you to look at your property
- We will look at local crime data and specify the right products to reduce risk
- We will send you a quote for consideration
- Should you wish to proceed we will take payment and preconfigure your system at our offices
- We will notify you when it is complete and arrange shipment to a place and date that is convenient
- On receipt of your system you can follow our easy set up instructions
- If you need assistance we are on hand over the phone or by video conference to help with your installation
- Your supplied system will meet the requirements of British Standard PD6662 and NSI
- Once the coronavirus lockdown is over, you can arrange to have a maintenance inspection on your installed system to check and test the system and make any adjustments necessary.
Our customers can still purchase wireless battery operated smoke detectors and CO detectors by calling us and again we will arrange for home delivery.
Parts and additions:
Customers wanting to purchase spare parts and additional sensors can call us and we can arrange for the parts to be delivered to your location or site.
We are sorry that you can no longer visit us at our offices and showroom for presales enquires and to see our products being demonstrated. We are following Government guidelines and our priority is to ensure the safety of our staff, customers and the wider community.
In the meantime, we are still providing a 24/7 support service and are here for existing and new customers.
We also have a number of critical public sector customers we are continuing to support, so if you are unable to get the assistance you need from your current fire and security service provider, please give us a call and we may be able to help.