Safety and Nurse Call Systems
As a preferred local authority provider of nurse call and assistance systems, we can offer a complete design, installation and maintenance service drawing on the many years of experience gained working in this sensitive environment
Custom Security can provide a variety of systems to suit the smallest premises up to the largest elderly residential care homes.
Our systems not only offer an assistance call feature but can be expanded to encompass the complete security and safety of vulnerable people by including:
• door monitoring
• pressure mats
• breath switches
• out-of-bed monitoring
• audio listening facilities
• seizure monitoring.
Assistance systems are also available to for use by care providers and lone workers to increase staff safety.
Why choose us?
- Experience of delivering systems in sensitive locations
- Fully security screened engineers with police referencing and CRB checks
- Staff attack and lone worker systems
- Warden call systems
- Nurse Call Systems Security and safety systems for dementia care units, social services hostels and sheltered housing
- Nurse Call Systems Wired or wire-free systems available